Sunday, July 26, 2009

i know.


No matter what lies you tell me i'll always be on guard because i know better. No what i tell you, no matter how deep you think i have fallen, Trust me...i know better. Ive heard it all before, and i know what you do when i'm not around, i'm telling you, i know better. I dunno how long its gonna take you to realize what you had. When are you gonna stop being a child and grow up, I'm not waiting forever. There will be that day that i move on, and you'll be left where you can't seem to get out of. Then maybe finally YOU'LL know better, and it will be too late and i'll be gone...FOREVER!

3 comments:

KrissiFM said...

and u did move on! you did!!!

Leez said...

u need to invite me to read ur blog cuz its blocked to invited readers only...wtf mate

KrissiFM said...

ok i did it!