Sunday, November 18, 2007

done



I'm emotionally drained, but not really so I'm told. As everything going wrong in our relationship is my fault. I'm two feet from the edge and right now jumping looks so good. I'm so fed up. Why am I always the one to have to change? I've already changed so much for this fool and yet it's still my fault. I can't even stick up for myself because that me "turning the blame on him again." So I guess I'm just suppose to sit quietly and not speak to anyone.

I have never been yelled at like that in my entire life. And if I were to yell at him like that he would have left a long time ago. I wish I could just disappear.

He can ignore me for days...when I try I end up giving in. I don't even know what to do. He's so immature is sickening. I don't see him growing out of it anytime soon. I think I need to get out.

He doesn't even care. Writing this is making me hate his guts. I truly hate him right now. Like, I have never felt a hate like this in my life. A hate that i know is because I can't change him to be better.

hate.

1 comment:

Nononono said...

You can mail me if you want to talk. Would you like to?