Friday, November 9, 2007

It's been 1 year and 5 months....



When things seem too good to be true is a sign to get out right away. Good thing I wasn't a foot in deeper cuz then I might care. I should have stopped the clock to keep myself from wasting my time. Out so called relationship was built on lies. Well your side was. My side was torn down the day I labeled you as a liar. You should feel proud of yourself for being the first person ever to trick me into thinking you were worth it. You're obviously confused with what you want which sucks for you cuz something you could have had you lost. You can't help that your foolish games can't work with me. You lose. Forever.

1 comment:

Nononono said...

I really don't know anything about this at all, except what's written in your blog, but based on that I'd like to say the following: Congratulations.
It didn't seem that you were on a good track, and you should be. Being on a bad track, even a slightly bad track (if it's bad where it counts, like e.g. in the truth department), is poison, and will get back in the end anyway.