Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It makes no sense at alllllll

Lately I have been having the WEIRDEST!!!! dreams ever...let me show you about who...





...weird right? They are so wild lately dude.

I need to get out of here and i've been in a 'less depressed' mood lately cuz i dunno what it is, but i just FEEL like its gonna happen soon. Like MY DREAMS are getting closer for some reason and i have NO idea why. Nothing really has changed. I've made a few arrangements to get my portfolio done soon. And i've been "dieting.." well trying to at least...lol

It's HARD!!!



SIGH!


Anyways, i hate the winter...its snowing right now...



cute you would think, but not really...fucking cold, fuckin snow, fuckin winter, BOO I HATE YOU!


So i texted you sat night, and u responded cuz you didnt have my number in your phone. You asked me the most ridiculous question on this planet. I answered no, but i dont think you believe me. Im quite sad and disgusted that you would actually deem that statement as true...you jerk. You told me you were gonna call me sun, you never did. ::sad face:::

We were really close at one point, and you are ONE of the FEW that i actually opened up to and told everything to. Then you disappeared. Im sad mad hurt depressed without you in my life. I wish you would come back.

No comments: