Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly." -EC

I woke up this morning looking like Sloth from The Goonies...Man I'd kill to watch that movie right now...lol HEYY YOUUU GUYYSS!!




I didnt even go to work..SCREW THAT! I'm just praying to the Lord above that the swelling goes down enough that i won't be completely and utterly humiliated at work tomorrow. UGH!!!

My BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF is coming home from FLA! WOOOOP! I cant wait...This weekend is gonna be very bad for my health..lol VERY BAD!!!




You know when you sit and wait for something to happen, and it just doesn't happen. THen when u effin forget about it...BADA BING! there it isss!!! I hate that shit dude. More than anything. Cuz by the time you 'forget' about it, you just don't care for it as much as you did...or something else had occupied your life...and yeah..are you following this? I don't think i even get what im saying......whateevverrrr...


My life seems very pointless....BAH!

No comments: