Monday, December 15, 2008

Is this some kind of sick joke?

I believe you all [guys] are in this together. Like you all had a "Lets fuck with Leez" meeting after "psycho" broke up with me and here were the key points to emphasize on...

1.) Pretend you're normal.
2.) Act like you are different than the last.
3.) Then start getting pissed cuz she works too much.
4.) Ask why she's getting distant.
5.) CLING CLING CLING!
6.) Ask if theres someone else.
7.) KILL YOURSELF!!!!!

Ok i added that last one in for my own personal enjoyment. ANYWAYS, another one bites the dust i guess. I'm just so annoyed.

I think I'm gonna be single for the rest of my life. Unless ya know Edward Cullen comes around...OR Rob Pattinson...hahaha I will gladly take either.



I am beginning to think I am hopeless...I dunno how I feel about being the cat lady.



Scaring all the neighborhood kids by staring out the window curtains and never leaving my house except to take out the garbage and get the mail. They won't come to my house on halloween either. And they will dare the new kid in town to knock on my door. "DAMMIT KIDS!! JUST LEAVE ME AND MY CATS ALONE!" Then wave my cane at them while my hand is at my lower back...PAIN!!!

Ok I think I'm done with that....lmfao that made me laugh, I dunno where that came from but it's all I got.

One Love

No comments: